|IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPEARING IN TEST:|
|1. PLS. BRING YOUR ORIGINAL CONDUCTOR LICENSE TO THE EXAMINATION VENUE FOR IDENTIFICATION.
2. You must present this admit card at the entry gate for securing entry in the Examination Hall.
3. You must be present in the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the scheduled time of test.
4. Bring your Blue / Black Pen & Card Board in the Examination Hall.
5. Entry in the Examination Hall shall not be allowed after 15 minutes of commencement of test.
6. Mobile phones even if in switch off mode are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
7. The candidates will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till completion of full time of the Test.
8. On the completion of the test, the candidate will retain this admit card with himself / herself for further reference.
9. Question Paper will be retained by the Candidate.